A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Entertainment

Look, I do know this blog can get a bit dreary: "today I applied for 0 jobs and received 0 bites" etc.

I do try, really, I mean, I bring to your attention outrageous job ads and wierd sites, plus links to job hunting advice.

I even use to do graphs of number of jobs applied over weeks - you can't get more exciting than that can you?

But I can only work with the material I'm given.

This morning, for example, I was phoned by an agency about a job with a banking client up North. Yeah, great, sounds ideal, put my name forward, but I doubt anything will come of it.

So far I've managed to apply for three jobs today and received one bite, mentioned in the paragraph above.

So if you think this is a dull blog, then try living it.

No comments: