A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Break

The company I contacted by LinkedIn last week got back to me today. Apparently they weren't recruiting for themselves but a client.

There was a flurry of email correspondence as the recruiter wouldn't answer her phone but kept sending me questions by email. But the good news is she's sending my details to her client - another bite.

Apart from that excitement, I couldn't find any jobs to which to apply today ... more of that Christmas nonsense.

Tomorrow I'm back in London and staying overnight. You'll have to take a break from reading this blog - but only for a day mind.

No comments: