A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back to the slowdown

Well, returned from my social trip to London.

It may have been a social trip but I managed to apply for three jobs. Thank goodness for Logmein which made it easier. Using an Internet cafe I was able to remotely take over my laptop at home, where my jobs database is held.

A few years ago Internet cafes were quite the rage. In fact, in London they were mainly used by people who could access the Internet from home.

Now, they're not very nice. Rather manky.

I only spent a few hours hunting from London. Well, I had better things to do.

Today I couldn't find any jobs worth applying to.

No comments: