A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, December 16, 2005

End of a crap week

Running through my usual trawl today I couldn't find any jobs to which I could apply in the JobServe.

I did, however find two suitable jobs in Monster, which is quite unusual.

One was for a very large company. The advert invited me to apply off their main web site. Unfortunately the job wasn't listed on it. I'll have a look for it on Monday.

The other job would only accept applications through Monster's on-line application system.

I hate that system.

So, I looked up the company on LinkedIn and found the recruiter's details. I sent her an InMail message and will follow up with a phone call next week.

That's right, today I applied for one job.

No comments: