A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Quiet day

From my applications on Friday I got one bite.

An agency simply emailed me a form to be used as part of her client's application process.

After returning it I phoned her. She didn't really have much to talk about the role but said she'd be sending my details to the company.

I looked on www.multimap.com to see exactly where in north London this company is sited. Oh, it's very north London.

I phoned some agencies who had bitten me in recent weeks. Not much news all around.

I couldn't find any jobs to apply for today so I dug out an application I had seen yesterday (and copied into EverNote). Looking at it again it was quiet a generic description, so I sent off a rather generic c.v. that I have used before. No need for tailoring.

No comments: