A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 19, 2005

One application, one bite

After I returned home yesterday I was soon back job hunting. Doing my Sunday trawl.

As always, when I return from London I'm extra-keen, with a side-helping of enthusiastic, to get a job back there.

I found one job which was for a contract in Scotland.

I received an email from the agency this morning. They liked my c.v. and had put my name forward to the company (which they named).

Which is nice and a bite. It would have been nicer if they had asked first. As is clear from my c.v. I used to work for that company. I certainly don't mind working for them again - well, as a contractor.

No comments: