A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The right idea

When I'm not trying to find a job, and not trying to study XP and not sleeping etc I read blog sites.

I was amazed to recently discover that I'm not the only person to blog in this part of the UK. That means there are others around here who can read and write. Obviously they didn't go to my school. I know I went to my school but I managed to learn things at home.

Nearby there's a town called Bognor Regis. Far too near really, especially when you consider this.

No comments: