A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Bit dismal

Here's the round-up for last week.

I applied for four jobs. That's the first time in a while it's gone below the psychologically important level of five per week. Mustn't panic, mustn't panic ...

From these I received one bite.

I also had one interview and a haircut.

I should hear about the result of the interview tomorrow or Wednesday. The client said he would want to recruit quickly. But I checked with the agency and they advised that it could be a couple of weeks after acceptance. So, I've booked a week's trip to Helsinki, starting next Thursday.

No comments: