A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Nearly forgot ...

... to update this blog.

What with the tennis (Wimbledon - don't watch it of course) and er, well anyway, today I applied for one job. A rather well paying contract. I'll call the agency tomorrow.

Oh, I was going to do so much today:

  1. update my Open Business Club details, that's a business-network thing I was invited to join. A bit like LinkedIn to which I was also invited and ...
  2. ... also need updating.
  3. study some techie stuff - I did that, well a little bit.
  4. book a trip to Madrid. Well, it's something to do. This weekend, however, I just haven't been in the mood. Think I'll book it tomorrow.
In fact, hoepfully I'll do the rest tomorrow as well.

No comments: