A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, July 18, 2005

More dismal

Last week I applied for four jobs. Which was dismal.

Today, alone, I applied for this number of jobs. OK, two of these applications were probably for the same job (they were advertised by different agencies) but I normally count these as seperate applications. Sometimes similar looking adverts are actually for different companies.

So, despite it being a Monday, which is recently a bad day to job hunt, I managed to shoot off four applications. And in a sense, that is also dismal.

No comments: