A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, July 11, 2005

London

I'm not going to write much at all about what happened on Thursday. Of all the writings I've read in the blogosphere this one comes closest to some of my thoughts.

A friend sent me an email: "This is one day I hope you didn't have an interview in town ...".

I didn't. I've checked and it seems that most of the people I know in London are ok.

On Wednesday I was hoping to get a job in London.

On Friday I was hoping to get a job in London.

And on Thursday I was still hoping to get a job in London. In fact, later on in the day I managed to apply for jobs. I didn't have the heart, however, to phone any agency with a London number.

No comments: