A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back to normal

I couldn't job hunt this morning as I had to feed a friend's cats. Well, it's good to have some responsibility and I'll consider putting it on my c.v.

This afternoon I squeezed off three applications.

After the triumph of yesterday (three phone calls) I expected some more calls today. But no-one phoned.

Still, it's mid-week and I've made 14 applications and received two bites.

Oh, I was suppose to hear back by today about the result of the Liverpool interview. As I said, no phone calls.

No comments: