A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Slow day

Got up late, feeling crap.

Did some things, then my German teacher phoned and asked where I was. She was waiting for me at the cafe where we meet. But several hours earlier than the agreed time (she doesn't use an PDA).

No worries. I shot over there and had a good German lesson.

Came back and sat on the balcony for about 45 minutes doing a quick trawl.

Saw a couple of jobs on the web but decided they could wait till to tomorrow. So I sent them to OneNote and made a note to check them out.

First time most of my skin has seen sun in quite a few years. Better go in now.

No comments: