A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Planet Holiday

It's sunny in Munich but not very warm.

OK weather news over.

I looked through all the job sites today and found nothing to which I could apply.

It is important that I get back into the swing of things. Although three groups within the last company want to use me again I can't rely on that. I musn't think that this is a nice little break. So, I'm going to job hunt on the assumption that they won't call.

Which means it was almost a bit despondent today.

You may remember that in December I was rather relieved that my job had ended then, rather than in the Summer. That's because Germans do have a lot of holiday. So, looking for a job now isn't the best time. Everyone is on holiday.

No comments: