A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big five

My long time goal is five applications per week.

But that was assuming I was focussing on UK jobs.

Of course, nowadays I'm not. Which makes it harder.

Nevertheless today I applied for five jobs.

Two were in England. One was in Alicante in Spain, one was in Munich and one in Berlin.

Actually I didn't respond to any advert for the Berlin job. An agency in London contacted me about it. So that constitutes a bite.

And the agency I mentioned in the post below called me again to confirm a telephone interview with their Munich based client. This Friday, 13th.

I'm not supersitious, of course (heck, I'm still trying to develop a herbal cure for gullability) but does anyone have a black cat they could lend me?

No comments: