A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Slackers who lunch

Woke up early, before 7am.

Oops. So went back to sleep.

Eventually got up around 10am. Clearly yesterday was a bit much: travelling all day then a business club meeting.

Mid-day I went to a little gathering I had organised in Munich: Slackers who lunch.

Basically lunch/brunch with some others who have better things to do than work.

This evening I'm too tired to job hunt or do my German homework.

I'm going to have to do the homework first thing tomorrow morning as I have a lesson at midday.

No comments: