A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, February 10, 2006

More waiting

Well, my mobile rang this afternoon.

It was the agent for the job in Munich. Basically he was expecting the purchasing department to give the go-ahead anytime this afternoon.

Apparently they’d had a new system and that seemed to be causing the delay.

Ten minutes later he called back. They had given the go-ahead.

And they would like me to start on Tuesday.

Before I book flights and hotel etc I have to wait for them to email the contract over.

I’m waiting …

No comments: