A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

GTD

In the Summer I bought David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”.

I’d got three-quarters of the way through but didn’t complete – choose your own excuse.

Anyway I re-read it again yesterday.

And today I started changing my Outlook task lists to follow its methodology.

I guess this is the best time to do it – just before (hopefully) starting a new job.

I’m hoping to keep referring back to the book and improving my use of it advice in an iterative fashion. So far, however, it seems useful.

No comments: