A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Another poor start

Quite poor in fact. I didn't see any jobs today - and I look through 1,000 to 1,500 jobs each day.

But a friend did contact me. He'll be leaving his job soon as he's emigrating. There's a chance it may become available. Quick chat and I sent him my c.v.

So, technically it's one application today and one bite.

Also, I spoke with the agency who contacted me last week about a Unix job. They hadn't sent the job spec to me. The reason? They forgot.

Well, they've now sent it to me and it said - in much more detail - what their job description had said.

He'll let me know when he gets feedback from the client.

No comments: