A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Warnings

NSFW

That's right, this site is Not Safe For Work. If you're caught reading this site at work your boss should sack you. In fact, your boss should be sacked as well for have such an indisciplined workforce and his, or her, job should be given to me.

I'm not writing a blog about looking for a job so that's it's read by people at work.


18+

Because of the language in this blog it should be only read by people above the age of 18 years.

However, I understand that today's youngsters can't read or write anyway, so I don't think there's any danger of this prohibition being breached.


Browser

It's come to my attention that this blog may not appear very well in Internet Explorer.

Really?

Tough. Get a real browser like Firefox. In fact, if you're using Internet Explorer go away, I don't think I want you to read my blog site anyway.


Comments

All pleasant, encouraging comments are welcomed.

However, some companies are posting comments which are really just spam. No readers of this site would be taken in by them, would they. Well, if you are taken in by them tough again, nothing to do with me.

Vitriol

If you need more of this kind of vitriol see Maddox.

No comments: