A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Abnormally tired

For some reason I feel really sleep deprived. Don't know why though.

It made wading through thousands of job adverts even more of a trawl.

Nevertheless I managed to apply for two jobs today.

Next week I'm going to Tallinn for some more R and R (as readers will know, I was going to fly over when I was in Helsinki but got bogged down with business building activities). There's a certain company, getting rather well known, who have offices there. They also have offices in London and I think I should send them my c.v.

But not today as I'm far too tired. I would need to really work on my c.v. to make it look right for them and I'd balls it up today.

Rather disappointingly I didn't receive any phone calls today - no bites. Oh well.

No comments: