A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Round up

Last week I applied for 15 jobs.

From these I received two bites. Although one of them was for a job which has probably gone on hold.

So, that was a good weekend. Quite good indeed when you consider it was right next to a bank holiday. I'm hoping next week will be flatter. It certainly will, in fact, as Monday is a bank holiday and Tuesday and Wednesday is an "ultimate job hunting blog" holiday in Tallinn.

Incidentally there's a company with offices in Tallinn (and elsewhere). Seems to be a rather good company in fact. You may even have heard of them.

They may be getting my c.v. soon. Anyway, my upcoming visit should focus on not job hunting but it should give me a feel for the place. And, before I apply, I should read their forum web site a bit more (it's that type of company).

No comments: