A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thursday

In the morning the director of one of our businesses (though really it's more a subsidary of our owners, just sited with us) came up to me brandishing a job definition.

Thought I could do it, so did I, and within five minutes (which is all the time I had) he had my c.v. It's for a implementation project in Europe. I'll chase up about it on Tuesday (Monday is a UK public holiday).

The office move project, for which I managed the IT relocation, went very well and it seems my stock is high.

No comments: