A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Roundup

Well it wasn't a great week on the job hunting front. Or any front really.

I was contacted by an agency about a job in Hull (another job actually, they contacted me the week before about a different job in the same city but I forgot about that).

Prague, Duesseldorf, Hull - so hard to chose.

An agency I'd contacted about a specific job told me that others had been interviewed.

I sent my c.v. on spec to a few agencies.

I, er ... um.

Today I applied for a job in Brussels.

No comments: