A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bit busy

Well very busy on the current job and a bit busy on finding the next job.

The recruiters for the VP job in Germany replied to my email, thanking me for "my documents" and advising that they'll get back to me. I think they meant my c.v.

I also spoke to a couple of agencies.

One had contacted me a while back about working for a former employer.

Well, it's been quite a while and things might have changed. So, I replied positively (after querying a friend who's recently started there).

After a week I hadn't heard anything so I phoned them. They had received my details and filed them. During the chat the recruiter mentioned a PM infrastructure role - on a contract basis - with EMEA responsibility. You bet I was interested.

No comments: