A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Lighter

On Friday I met someone involved in The German Joke of the Day. A very good site which has a link to Rent-a-German.

I'm surprised someone hadn't thought of this earlier.

The German Joke site also had a link to The Translation Workplace, a website for translators.

None of this has much to do with job hunting, especially as I'm not a translator (although I could, perhaps, translate Estuary English into English) nor am I German, so I could not be rented out to non-Germans.

No comments: