A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, May 09, 2005

On-going

Avid readers (there had better not be any other sort) will be aware that I've been trying to get a job in Duesseldorf. For the last couple of years.

I phoned the agency again today (I'd re-sent my c.v. to them over a week ago). They hadn't heard anything but hoped to get back to me this week. (There were two public holidays last week in Germany which would explain their recent tardiness.)

Why do I want to work in Germany? An article in the BBC's news web site suggests that there's mass depression there.

By the way I found this link on a blog-site mainly about a German living in England. At last, I've met some-else who has a blog-site. Christian's site is very good, but then again you need to know German to understand it. And he's just left England so I guess it won't be updated much.

Whereas this blog site continues whether I have a job or not.

No comments: