A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Oh

Another agency phoned today.

They had already phoned a couple of times: last Friday and the Wednesday a week before.

The feedback from the first job they called me about was that their client wanted to interview me.

In Hull. Which is where they're based.

Not really sure where Hull is.

I now know it's about three hours by intercity train from London. So, we agreed an afternoon interview slot.

And it won't be held until 2nd June. This is great as it allows me to focus on the last few weeks of work, and also to focus on getting an even better job.

From what I've heard, Hull isn't a particularly pleasant place. And this is from Northerners who were brought up near Hull.

Mmm.

No comments: