A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

First part of the week

Didn't hear back from anyone to whom I applied on Sunday.

Well, I'll console myself with the notion that the holiday season is upon us. Though really, there's a month or two to go before it really is.

Managed to squeeze off one application on Monday evening. I received an automated response from the agency. Apart from acknowledging the application they also stated that they didn't recommend any c.v. writing agencies. Funny thing to put in a reply. There must be some problems (well, new problems) in the recruitment industry.

No comments: