A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Suspension over

Well on Thursday I went ahead and purchased the Fujitsu Siemens tablet.

Then, after work, I had same beers and a curry.

On Friday I played with it for a while. Then remembered it was a Friday so went out.

On Saturday I looked at it in more detail. Being a tablet it has handwriting and voice recognition.

Today I transferred most (all, I hope) of my old laptop's files and applications . This took rather a while .

At the moment im using the handwriting programme to write this blog.

lt's a bit tortuous so, l'm not going to write anymore tonight.

No comments: