A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just the one

I'm getting the feeling that this time they're not kidding at work. Which means I won't have a job when I return from my two-week Xmas break.

Have to get the bloody ball rolling.

Today I saw a job on a site of a German recruitment agency. The advertisement was in German but I could read it fine. I applied in English.

I also added its details to my old MS Access database. First time I've used that in a while.

It's kinda gloomy to think that I could well be doing more and more of this type of activity: searching job site, applying, updating my application database.

No comments: