A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

OneNote

There's quite a few things I intend to do when I return to Munich: learn German, renew my PRINCE 2 certification, get a job.

But I think I should also get familiar with OneNote 2007.

A couple of years ago I used the earlier version. I've downloaded the new product as a trial because it isn't available to purchase yet. I'm just hoping it is properly released before this trial pack times out in February.

This is something I can do straightaway. One reason I want to use One Note is because of the unrestricive space it gives. I'm hoping this will help my creative thinking when drawing up tasks etc.

No comments: