A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Another month

Well, in case you were wondering, my job has been extended to the end of December.

This is good. Initially I was contracted month-by-month until the end of September. They then said they'd extend me by one month only.

At the end of October they extended me by two months. That was the longest contract renewal I've had.

The project finishes at the end of February.

So, they've now confirmed that my (and others) contract will finish in December. This time they're 99% sure.

OK, that's the life of a freelancer. But what to do now? I know, create Rumours of Life which will contain a choice of my writings.

No comments: