A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Doubts

I always thought the company where I've been recently working is called Something Something Services.

Though sometimes I've heard my colleagues call it Something Something Solutions.

Daft, I thought. You really should know the name of the company for whom you work. Especially if you need to update your c.v. because they're making lots of cutbacks.

Last night in bed, it occurred to me that maybe they're right and I'm wrong.

Which means l've been sending out c.v.s with completely the wrong name of my last client.

Hardly shows attention to detail.

Anyway today I double checked.

No mistake - at least on my part. Phew.

No comments: