A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Left

... Munich, that is.

I left the company on Friday.

The last few days there's been major delays at London Heathrow due to the severe fog.

Today it eased up.

When I arrived at Munich airport I was even offered the chance to take an earlier flight. Which, of course, I did.

And that flight arrived early.

But the saving in time was eaten away by:

  • waiting 15 minutes for the bus to arrive to take us to the terminal
  • waiting over 20 minutes for the train driver once I got to a mainline train station in London
... welcome to England.

Although I've left Munich it's only for a couple of weeks. Then I return and job hunt (and blog) full time.

Before that, however, I will be adding some delayed entries on this site.

No comments: