A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

A packing day

In other words a non-job hunting day.

Well, I've been packing for my trip to Helsinki tomorrow. And it meant I had to go to the shops again. For:

- some wrapping paper for my godson's present (I underestimated how much I'd need when I got some a few days ago)
- a birthday card (I forgot to get one when I went present shopping)
- a get well soon card (as I've just heard he's broken his leg!!).

Big thanks to Frank (recently name checked in my status blog) for pointing out that my web site had a misspelling of "organisation" on the main page. It's so annoying. Quite a few friends have looked at it and didn't spot it. I certainly didn't and I looked and looked. Still, it's been corrected now.

No comments: