A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Deferred activity

This is where is gets difficult.

I need to get my job hunting approach right. But I could easily fall into the trap of getting everything right (e.g. physical environment, technical environment etc) at the expense of actually looking for a job.

I.e. I could easily fall into the trap of deferred activity, aka procrastination. The temptation is even stronger when most of my job hunting is online. And there's so many other things on-line.

I must be strong and keep focus. I will.

But first, lunch.

No comments: