A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Anyway

Having corrected my c.v. I found what could be a suitable job in the Monster.

It's for a relocation manager in London. It wasn't clear if it was a contract or permenant assignment although I guess the former.

They did ask for people who had done big relocations. Well my experience has been for mainly medium-sized companies but the processes I use can scale to almost any size. You could in fact argue that I've done "big" relocations.

Once again I suspect they'd want someone who can start "immediately". But there's no harm applying. Quite a few companies are very slow recruiting "urgent" roles (over two years and counting in one of my experience) and my contact with the agency may lead to other things.

Today I applied for one job.

No comments: