A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another thing ...

... I should do is update my latest c.v.

Currently it says "I am project managing the relocation ...". I now need to change the tense and add a "successfully".

But I've had too much of a weekend.

BTW a month ago I was given the all clear to stop taking some prophylactic medicine which meant I could only drink one pint a day. So, now that I've had my full drinking licence returned I've been indulging - quite a bit for me but by no means binging (not least because I don't have the tolerance).

No comments: