A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I'm tireder than you

Look, just because I haven't updated this blog doesn't mean I haven't done any job hunting.

Actually I haven't done any job hunting but I don't think you can conclude that from the lack of updates.

Or maybe you can.

I'd say there was a correlation of around 0.7 although some academics would argue that it should be nearer 0.8.

Anyway, last weekend I moved the IT (voice and data) for my employer's headquarters into their shiny new offices.

It was the culmination of a lot of preparation and it went smoothly. Which is fortunate as failure would be a bit career limiting.

So, last week I was rather tired (implementing an office relocation involves long, stressful hours). I took Friday off although I went to some after work drinks with some colleagues.

I relaxed, perhaps a bit too energetically, yesterday so am resting today.

Now that the office move is completed I can get down to my CCNA study and renewed job hunting efforts. Now is definitely the time if I want to stay in London (which I do) or get a good job in a nice European city.

No comments: