A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I might be back to it.

On Friday I received a speculative email from an agency looking for a contractor project manager to start "ASAP".

I phoned the agent today and advised him that I wouldn't be available until the beginning of June.

Apparently

ASAP=six weeks later in this case.

But he said he'd confirm that they could wait until June.

Meantime I sent him my c.v. which meant I had to update it first (see one of yesterday's entries).

So, today I applied for one job and effectively had one bite.

No comments: