A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Urgh

A day at work, a home-made seafood risotto and then an hour spent on Monster.

Didn't see any jobs.

Not true. Saw one which was right up my street (people management within the IT sector) but then a bit further on, and then a bit to the right.

It was in Suffolk.

OK, if I didn't have a job I would have applied. But I do have a job (that thing I do between breakfast and dinner) so I reckon I can afford to be a bit picky for a few more weeks. And picky means working in a metropolitan area, preferably within Western Europe. Oh, and being paid loads. Not too picky, see.

Today I applied for zero jobs and had zero bites.

No comments: