A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

That was quick

This morning I went to the agency in Munich who would then take me to their client for the interview.

Not sure why they wanted to do it this way but they did.

At their offices there was a medium-large dog who tried to make friends with me whilst the receptionist went to find my contact.

(Germans sometimes take their dogs into work).

I then went into an interview room. Eventually, but not too long, they came and told me that their client was stuck at Heathrow airport so we would have to reschedule.

That's ok, I said, and as I left said goodbye to the dog.

Later they called and confirmed that the interview will now take place tomorrow.

Now going off for a German lesson.

No comments: