A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First day

Well, it was fine.

In fact, rather remarkably, I had computer and voice services ready and waiting for me.

They did, however, spell my surname wrong. But that's not unusual.

And on Friday I'm going to the Swedish office. Just for the day.

This means a very early start.

And worse, tomorrow I have a networking dinner at Xing. Which won't finish early.

I am, of course, still networking. When you have a job is the best time to do it.

Plus, being a freelancer, I am open to other opportunities if I can fit them in.

Anyone need a consultant for occassional use?

No comments: