A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, March 09, 2007

A quick trawl

For the first time in a while I did a trawl through my usual on-line sources for jobs in Munich.

I found nothing to which I could apply.

At the moment I feel strangely relaxed. After all I have about three live jobs for which I'm being considered. I'm also networking well - attending Xing and American German Business Club meetings in Munich. And I'm improving my German.

This relaxed feeling, however, may change when I've had a few months like this but without my job. Which is now due to finish at the end of this month.

No comments: