A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Beep

During the working day I put my mobile phones (that's right, I have two) on a discrete setting. They only beep once when someone calls.

So, when they're in my pockets I don't always hear them.

Like today.

Anyway a message was left. It was the agency who called me a couple of weeks ago about a global project management freelance role.

She wanted to know if I was still available.

Well, I am, but now from April, not March. That seemed fine with her; it seems the job hadn't so much died as gone into a bit of a coma. But was slowly waking up now.

No comments: