A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cool stuff of the week

When I thought I'd have a lot of spare time I volunteered to be project manager for the Munich Hash House Harriers' Oktoberfest event.

It's the 15th one this year and 80-100 people come from all around the world.

I even started a blog about it but then lost the password.

It's been a bit of a problem getting everyone together for meetings. Well, it's the usual scheduling problem.

But yesterday I was looking through Lifehacker and found that someone had raised a post looking for a solution to just this problem.

There were two main recommendations: Doodle and Where2Meet.

The most suitable for my needs seems to be Doodle. Very easy to use.

No comments: