A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The re-awakening

It's mid-February and my employment terminates at the end of May. Such is the life of an interim.

So, now I reckon it's time to ramp up my job-hunting efforts. Well, I couldn't really ramp them down.

This places even a greater burden on me. My job involves long hours, I insist on going to the gym (for me it's as basic a requirement as earning an income, any pleasure I derive from it is incidental) and am keen to go out and socialize - a compensation from the drought I recently had to endure for a few years.

And if I job-hunt then I update this blog. Oh the burden.

No comments: