A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Monday, February 14, 2005

No. 1

Attentive readers (reader?, me?) will recall that last year I tried, yet again, to get a job in Duesseldorf.

The company could procrastinate for Germany and nothing came of it, again.

Well, today I phoned the agency and had a chat with the consultant about their requirements.

At the moment IT specific roles aren't available but they're hoping to develop these. That's fine. I sent off my c.v. to the consultant just now. Maybe, just maybe, they will define the suitable roles as my release date gets nearer. It's just possible but I'm going to work on other opportunities as well.

This c.v. counts as my first application for the year.

No comments: