A diary based on my latest attempts to get a job; this time in Munich. I'm an engineering graduate (and chartered engineer) with more than 10 years' experience in IT. Over five of these years have been spent in team leading and project management roles both in the UK and abroad.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another question

One of my few readers (and I thought I was the only one) asks "what is a propellor head?".

I recommend en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propellor_head which provides an adequate explanation (c.f. geeks, nerds, engineers - hang on, I'm an engineer).

I also think there may have been a cartoon character who had a hat with a propellor attached. This gave him vertical lift. It seemed not to need a counter-force to prevent the character from rotating in the opposite direction ...

No comments: